The Fall Family Music Festival (formerly Tuxedo Family Fun Day) will be held this year on Saturday, October 8, 2016 (rain date Sunday, October 9) at the Powerhouse Park, 57 Powerhouse Lane, in the East Village in downtown Tuxedo, from 1:00-5:00pm. The cost is $5.00 per family.
Three local musical acts will perform:
- George Langberg of Eagle Valley
- Patrick Stanfield Jones Band (featuring Councilman Dave McMillen and Village resident Jim Jospe)
- Dave Dowling of East Village
The following attractions will be featured:
- Pine Island Brewery Beer Garden
- Tuxedo Sons of Italy Sausage and Peppers
- Hi-Tor Animal Shelter
- Mechanical Bull
- Camp Fire Ring
There are loads of kids’ activities:
- 2017 Little League Sign-Up
- Basketball Free-Throw Shoot Out Contest (see below)
- One-Mile Splash Dash (see below)
- Obstacle Bounce House
- Scarecrow Contest
- Pie Eating Contest
- Pumpkin Painting
- Fire Trucks
- Pony Rides (sponserd by the Eagle Valley Volunteer Fire Department)
One-Mile Splash Dash: Compete against your friends or yourself for the best time in a one-mile run. during the course, be prepared to be splashed with water, bombed with balloons and squirted with silly string.
1:30pm – Ages 4-6
2:00pm – Ages 7-9
2:30pm – Ages 10-12
3:00pm – Ages 12-16
Basketball Free-Throw Shout Out Contest: Each contestant, from one of three age groups, gets 15 free throws. In case of a tie, you will have 60 seconds to complete as many free-throws as possible. If another tie occurs, you will have 30 seconds to complete as many free-throws as possible.
1:15pm – Ages 10-11
1:45pm – Ages 12-13
2:15pm – Ages 14-16
We hope you and your family can come and join us for a fabulous day of food, music, games, community and fun.